Sign in to follow this  
Jslayer2020

Problem With Cox & Tob

Hi moderators of runewild sorry if I bother you but could you add raids 1 and 2 (tob (teather of blood) and cox ( chambers of Xeric) complete? because I was looking for rsps and your client is the least heavy for my computer so I wanted to ask if you could put in tob for example meiden or pestilent, or cox with tekton and vanguards so that new experienced players and masters are not left wanting more challenges my question is if you could add raids 1 and 2 Cox & Tob complete for a better experience in runewild.
pd: forum members tell me your opinion, if you accept or not, I am open to your decisions.
pd2: runewild technical team members please read my suggestion just waiting and thanks for reading my message.

So here is the thing. Since we only have just Olm and Verzik fights the drop rates have been adjusted to match completions and such. If they were to add extra rooms this would mean you wont complete a run as quick and they have to adjust drop rates accordingly to match time being spend to complete a run.

if current purple rate is 1/70 for tob then they have to turn that into 1/35 because a completion takes 10 minutes instead of 5 minutes. This to keep our balance in rare drop flow into the game per given time.