Sign in to follow this  
Suuushi

Droptables suggestions / Solved

Solved: @Duty: I mean we have plenty of ways of checking just google what item ur looking for itll tell u the boss then search the boss in rw thats extra dev work for no reason.. id rather david spend $ n time on other things.

If this is a thing already, let me know! Did not find any solution yet.

Now when using ::droptables, we can search loot by monsters. Would it be possible to search by item name to see what monsters drop the wanted item?

For example I would search abyssal whip and it would show me that abyssal demons drops it, now we need to manually search whole monster list.

Thanks!

Edited by Edy94
Solved

I mean we have plenty of ways of checking just google what item ur looking for itll tell u the boss then search the boss in rw thats extra dev work for no reason.. id rather david spend $ n time on other things.

Please We Need Help Many I do not know what happens with the server that is very slow I surf the Internet with good speed but when I play runewild the server is very slow ... and the same thing happens to many

On 30.8.2021 at 1:26 PM, Duty said:

I mean we have plenty of ways of checking just google what item ur looking for itll tell u the boss then search the boss in rw thats extra dev work for no reason.. id rather david spend $ n time on other things.

Hey! Thank you. Wasn't sure if the drops are actually correct, but this seems to be the way to check them! /Case closed.

On 3.9.2021 at 6:16 PM, Olcay said:

Please We Need Help Many I do not know what happens with the server that is very slow I surf the Internet with good speed but when I play runewild the server is very slow ... and the same thing happens to many

Olcay, please create separate thread for your problem, you accidentally posted on another topic. 

Server slowness happens sometimes at least for me when the server is really crowded. 

Since some drop rates are being custom and not the same as osrs it would also be nice to see what your chances are with donator ranks etc. Example: if TOB purple chest base chance is 1/70 it should show it in drop table list. Peoples with different donor ranks would obviously see different numbers, since their chances are better.

Yes please please please include a numeric table for drop rates.

ex: dragon dagger 1/60, Bandos godsword 1/250 etc.