sorien

login issue

hello,

where to begin.... when i click join discord on top website it send me an invite and when i click join it sends a whoops unable to join.....

2nd.... i reset my password for forums and i still cant log ingame.... i tried to recover my account i never recieved the recover link only change passwowrd one 

4 hours ago, sorien said:

hello,

where to begin.... when i click join discord on top website it send me an invite and when i click join it sends a whoops unable to join.....

2nd.... i reset my password for forums and i still cant log ingame.... i tried to recover my account i never recieved the recover link only change passwowrd one 

In order to change your password you need to type ::changepassword ingame. Changing your password outside of the client will only change your Forums account password. Also make sure you verify your accounts email at the town crier (located at ::guide).

As for the runewild discord you can also access it by typing ::discord ingame.

ok. but i cant join your disc wont let me and secondly i cant reset my password it wont let me get the link.... only for forums

If you get that discord error, more than likely you are banned from the discord.. idk why etc, just from previous discord channel owning experience, you usually get an error msg if you've been banned. If you arent banned after confirming with david etc it may just be some kind of setting on your discord thats preventing you from joining.