Sign in to follow this  
Julpito

Completionist Cape from scratch on an realism account

Completionist cape from scratch on realism mode!

AKA Beating Runewild.

Rules

1. All in-game donations go towards strictly only donator ranks. (I'm going for every drop in game, so donator ranks that increase drop rate % will only make more content, and provide more excitement.

2. No trading from main account, this means I will start with nothing.

3. I'm allowed to particpate in-game drop parties, hide and seeks, etc. As long as their legitimate. 

4. 25% of all my drops have to go towards donator ranks. (This may be exclusive to some big items that I may want to buy, say I get a drop and need to get a scythe beforehand.)

5. The series is not completed until I have achieved Max Cape, Achievement Cape, Every Drop on the collection log. All whilst on on realism mode.

Why?

I've seen a lot of streamers/youtubers, but it's all filled up with people just joining for giveaways, and every video is just gambling. There needs to be a real content creator on this server other then gambling. I've never found gambling much fun. I also enjoy Runewild a lot, and want to be the first one to actually beat this game. 

Also

I will be making a youtube series out of this, but all content will be streamed. If you guys have any other ideas that need added to the rules, feel free to comment and let me know the more content the better! In the middle of buying graphics for the YouTube, so bare with me!

CLICK HERE FOR MY YOUTUBE

#NEXUS #1 Pvm Clan ::thread 5493

Edited by Julpito

Nice idea, really like the streams but you should know that drop rate bonus doesn't play a huge role, gl anyway!