-Bowser-

Ironman Loot Problems

Can something be done about Ironman not receiving loot for doing the most damage?

-With current mechanics, if I, ironman, was at Chaos Fanatic for example, and deal 145 damage, and another person crashing does only 100 damage, I wouldn't receive the drop. I understand its more of an integrity thing of people trying leech drops or whatever they're trying to do, but it hinders actual end-game PvM where you have to compete for kills, because there's only one world and one NPC.

Yeah I have a hard time doing any task on my irons with only one of the task monster, would be happy to pay a sum of gp per instance also

It would be a good thing to put a system in where ironmen will still get loot if they kill something with ONE friend or if they get crashed by ONE person. Even if they are able to get loot with this system, the unique/rare drops should be guaranteed TWICE as rare since they can get help. Would atleast help irons not feel bad for their time being wasted by crashers who do it on purpose.

im not an iron man but if i agree with what you say,the  iron suffer a lot to make bosses since all the boss are in the wild