Sign in to follow this  
level

Do ranks even boost pkp as intended?

Recently got ultimate rank I still receive only 500 pkp per kill? I asked around and the default is 500, is it not?

The rank of ultimate should boost it by 100% according to the benefits listed in the donator shop.

Am I missing something, or is it simply glitched and not boosting as intended? Seems to be a pretty big benefit I am missing out on. One of the main reasons I went for a higher rank was to get more PkP per kill over time.

Ahh... a bit of an oversight I guess but the text in the donator benefits seems to imply it is a flat boost to PKP and not just when voting. Thanks, going to test it now.

Just tested and even after voting I am receiving only 500 pkp per kill at ultimate rank. Something def isn't right

The part im talking about also it says for ultimate rank "the gp and pk points reward for kills increase by 100%." So that shouldn't even involve voting I thought lol.

On 9/22/2021 at 6:00 PM, Xhevahir95 said:

I just tested this aswell... Weird?

Yeah I still am only getting 500 PKP per kill. Feeling a bit like I wasted money on rank. I was thinking I'd be getting 1k PKP a kill, maybe more with the vote boost as well. I'm just still at the default PKP and I'm ultimate rank lol.

22 hours ago, RW BLACKJACK said:

"I guess we forgot to remove the pkp part, doesn’t it state PK gp drops

We have removed pkp multipliers since 1/2 years now"

from david

Isn't it misleading for the benefits page to list that it boosts PKP/Coins by 100% and it doesn't do pkp, with no indication that it was removed? I got ultimate rank so I could benefit by profiting more pking and now I'm figuring out the listed benefit just doesn't exist and was never removed from the listed benefits?

Edited by level