Sign in to follow this  
level

Do ranks even boost pkp as intended?

4 hours ago, level said:

Isn't it misleading for the benefits page to list that it boosts PKP/Coins by 100% and it doesn't do pkp, with no indication that it was removed? I got ultimate rank so I could benefit by profiting more pking and now I'm figuring out the listed benefit just doesn't exist and was never removed from the listed benefits?

Believe it'll be reworded in future update. 

The drop rate increase alone is pretty worth imo. 

1 hour ago, RW BLACKJACK said:

Believe it'll be reworded in future update. 

The drop rate increase alone is pretty worth imo. 

I considered the PKP to be much more valuable on a server where I mostly pk, and it seemed like a nice reward for higher ranks that wasn't too over powered considering it cost me a buttload of scrolls. I guess 30% droprate is good, but when I pk 99% of the time i'm online LMAO not so much. Tbh this is just saddening that I basically ranked for nothing. I pk here, the game is called runewild afterall XD.

57 minutes ago, level said:

I considered the PKP to be much more valuable on a server where I mostly pk, and it seemed like a nice reward for higher ranks that wasn't too over powered considering it cost me a buttload of scrolls. I guess 30% droprate is good, but when I pk 99% of the time i'm online LMAO not so much. Tbh this is just saddening that I basically ranked for nothing. I pk here, the game is called runewild afterall XD.

Hmmm i have a couple ideas to make it worthwhile. I'll suggest it to david. 

2 minutes ago, RW BLACKJACK said:

Hmmm i have a couple ideas to make it worthwhile. I'll suggest it to david. 

Anything pking related would be good haha. At least I know it isn't a glitch and it is just an error in text. Thanks for the help.