Sign in to follow this  
MU

IS DROP RATE BONUS FAKE?

Well the title states the question, i have a ultimate donator/realism/achievement cape/row i account and i hardly get anything form the droptable. 

Then i see premium accounts who get Elysians on 7 kc and it made me wonder if there is actually code behind the Bonus Drop Rate or its just an illusion to make you donate more.

If an Admin could post some proof regarding the matter, i'd be great.

Anyways love the server, been playing for a long time, just wanted to ask this question for clarification <3

Honestly I get drops way more commonly on my ultimate then my iron. Its fully feasible that you could just go more dry on an account even with a boosted droprate. Its still RNG.

43 minutes ago, Simpy said:

Honestly I get drops way more commonly on my ultimate then my iron. Its fully feasible that you could just go more dry on an account even with a boosted droprate. Its still RNG.

But you get what i mean right?

1 hour ago, Xhevahir95 said:

But you get what i mean right?

I get what you mean, but you may just be placeboing yourself. In my case i've noticed my main account gets significantly more common drops then my lower rank account.

27 minutes ago, Pan1c 07 said:

No mate if. You vote you get the bonus witch is making me think why the f haven't I been voting 

Yo panic my old friend, nice to see you're still active. They removed the vote drop bonus btw.

1 minute ago, Xhevahir95 said:

Yo panic my old friend, nice to see you're still active. They removed the vote drop bonus btw.

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure the 5% bonus drop rate for 1 hour is still active with voting.

24 minutes ago, Simpy said:

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure the 5% bonus drop rate for 1 hour is still active with voting.

I'm pretty sure because back in the day you would the the server telling you on the Game tab, now it doesn't.