Sign in to follow this  
AnecdoteOSRS

Glitched Death on 177 KillStreak to Daggonaths. Can I get this rolled back?

Hey guys,

Really wanted to see how far I could get with 0 deaths and full killstreak just for shits and giggles, and I died to a glitch death at daggonath kings. None of my loot was lost or dropped on the floor when I died at Daggonaths, indicating that I 100% was not killed by a player, even though my death counter went up from "0" to "1", and a message was broadcasted stating that I died.

Is there any possible way to get this account reinstated at zero deaths + 177 killstreak? I'd really appreciate it if possible, and am willing to give up 1b of my bank toward eco cleaning purposes if this can be managed somehow.

Here is the clip in question: https://streamable.com/t80f4q

Edited by AnecdoteOSRS

10 hours ago, AnecdoteOSRS said:

Hey guys,

Really wanted to see how far I could get with 0 deaths and full killstreak just for shits and giggles, and I died to a glitch death at daggonath kings. None of my loot was lost or dropped on the floor when I died at Daggonaths, indicating that I 100% was not killed by a player, even though my death counter went up from "0" to "1", and a message was broadcasted stating that I died.

Is there any possible way to get this account reinstated at zero deaths + 177 killstreak? I'd really appreciate it if possible, and am willing to give up 1b of my bank toward eco cleaning purposes if this can be managed somehow.

Here is the clip in question: https://streamable.com/t80f4q

LOOOL that sucks. Just type !unskull to unskull

On 10/4/2021 at 5:12 AM, vookaville said:

the player you were fighting before did more damage than the daggonath i think mate, also you can ::unskull 

This is most defin what happened m8