Sign in to follow this  
Tzkal Zuk

Revenant cave changes

Recently Jagex has made changes to revenant caves. It would be nice to see the Single+ zone system to be implemented on Runewild. Single+ mechanic means the zone is being single combat with an addition of anti pjing, I suppose it works like a 30 second pj timer where u can peacefully fight your opponent 1vs1. This is what attracts alot of solo pkers to go hunting in deep wilderness. Right now its obviously not fun to go on a hunt and get ganged by a clan who are constantly spec tagging with strong weapons. I'd like to see this system being added in certain popular zones outside of rev caves too.

-Chins area

-44 Portals

- West/East dragons

And probably a few more locations you guys be creative with it.

4 hours ago, Tzkal Zuk said:

Recently Jagex has made changes to revenant caves. It would be nice to see the Single+ zone system to be implemented on Runewild. Single+ mechanic means the zone is being single combat with an addition of anti pjing, I suppose it works like a 30 second pj timer where u can peacefully fight your opponent 1vs1. This is what attracts alot of solo pkers to go hunting in deep wilderness. Right now its obviously not fun to go on a hunt and get ganged by a clan who are constantly spec tagging with strong weapons. I'd like to see this system being added in certain popular zones outside of rev caves too.

-Chins area

-44 Portals

- West/East dragons

And probably a few more locations you guys be creative with it.

Obviously, I am going to downvote this.... but I would like to see the implementation of Singles+ throughout the wildy, minus the multi areas.

18 hours ago, Spider-Man said:

Obviously, I am going to downvote this.... but I would like to see the implementation of Singles+ throughout the wildy, minus the multi areas.

Clearly you can see I havent promoted any multi zones apart from rev caves in my post. Thats the way jagex made it for solo pkers to enjoy busy area's.

Edited by Tzkal Zuk