Sign in to follow this  
Armadya

Casket key

Hi guys,

Have been years ago when i played this server, but i just got back into it and bought a caskey key. Anyone has an idea where i can open the casket?

1 hour ago, Armadya said:

Hi guys,

Have been years ago when i played this server, but i just got back into it and bought a caskey key. Anyone has an idea where i can open the casket?

The casket spawns as a wilderness event, every 8 hours. To open it, you must be risking 10m+ and be skulled, with the key in your inventory. The locations are as follows:

!easts
Chaos Dwarves
!gdz

I think he's talking about the casket key from pk shop,  which you need Green/Purple/Golden caskets, you get it from pking or pvming boss. 

1 hour ago, Eternals said:

I think he's talking about the casket key from pk shop,  which you need Green/Purple/Golden caskets, you get it from pking or pvming boss. 

7 hours ago, Armadya said:

Hi guys,

Yeah Eternals is right, my bad. Use it only for purples and golds fyi. Greens are a scam.

Honestly most caskets aren't worth it. Yeah you have a rare chance of making some good money but I would just sell it.