sk1lz rsps

Skilling Suggestions 1/1/2022

Hello, i've been really grinding runewild skilling side and would like to suggest few tweaks and changes to the current skilling side of the game.

1- Wilderness resource arena minor changes.

Since wildy resouce arena gives *DOUBLE* resources, i suggest giving double XP (Or a boost) on skills that are not gatherable.  Such as:

Cooking, Crafting, Firemaking, Smithing, Herblore

This would make some skillers train there, with coins & resources brought by themselves, increasing the risk within the place and bring a hole lot more PKING activity there.

2- Add a ::empty command

This command would help a bunch of players that are in need of emptying unwanted items. Such as bank cleaning, getting rid of useless skilling resources & more.
Having a confirmation text pop out "Are you sure you would like to Empty your inventory?"

3- SkillCapes - This one has been suggested already

Asign the level requirement to each cape to wear. Who isnt proud of a hard earned 99 skill?

Seeing anyone wear a 99 slayer cape, which can take days or weeks just takes all the respect away.

4- Agility alternatives - Iron man accounts benefited too

The only 2 Agility alternatives are: Gnome stronghold / Wildy Agility Course

I'd like to see more courses added into game, sush as rooftops. These would help out the grind for HCIM accounts that for 1-99 Agility are foreced to either train all the way to 99 at gnome course (950 Laps) or to risk their HC status at the Wildy course.

I suggest adding 2 alternative agility training courses, such as Seer's Village at 60+ and Ardougne at 90+

Those 4 are some i'd like to suggest right away and see if there is any interest in applying SKILLING changes into the game by the players + staff team.

I'll keep grinding!

Edited by sk1lz rsps

+1 to wildy xp

::empty is already a thing, but it only empties items that are spawnable. Option to empty items that have value would be nice.

1+ to more agility courses. I know that would make wildy agility useless and dead, but maybe make wildy agility better xp/h with other courses.