Sign in to follow this  
Unity

Realist Community - Join 'Realism CC'

Owner of realism Cc is : AMW  &  EU

THE #NO.1 clanchat for help and support for Realist mode and ironman with 100 members in the discord ! 

we have a wide range of players that grind on the daily for max capes, 200Mil Xp caps, grinding for high-scores, diary achivemeent Cape and much more !

Many of us we really enjoying the community with 50 daily members and just overpassing 100 members in the discord ! 

We have a very fun tier system on how to rank up in the discord and in the clanchat ! 

We have many people in the clanchat hosting giveaways, bossing events like godwars, Chambers of xeric and so much more ! 

Anyone is welcome to join the community but we target Realist, ironman, ultimiate and hardcore ironmen to join our clanchat !

Please follow the normal rules on runewild whilst in the Clanchat.

also please follow them on the discord

Clan chat [Realism Cc]

Discord link : https://discord.gg/2EesfjRnQb

Big thankyou to those making this place an awesome clanchat with lots of enjoyment, laughs and happiness!

Thankyou to the Generals and Captains that have helped out since day one making this place a very suppprtive clanchat !

Amw, EU ?

Edited by Realism CC
update discord link and info

22 hours ago, be like Tobu said:

Good luck with your clan chat! <3 :)

Thankyou man I hope it goes well, bring realism together a bit and for us all to chill in, it's averaging at 20-30 realism players atm, tbh anyone is welcome. there's been Ironman and all sorts popping in, loads of giveaways and more once the cc is settled <3

I'm glad this is becoming a thing, we hit 30-40 people last night and only a few days since starting this, it's nice to see another chill little clan having fun and helping each other, those who want to join honestly more than welcome whatever mode you are !

On 6/1/2022 at 4:15 PM, Realism CC said:

Thankyou man I hope it goes well, bring realism together a bit and for us all to chill in, it's averaging at 20-30 realism players atm, tbh anyone is welcome. there's been Ironman and all sorts popping in, loads of giveaways and more once the cc is settled <3

Yes sir! im gonna bring my realism to ur cc, very soon :))