Sign in to follow this  
Tzkal Zuk

Remove Corp from Slayer or add instance,

This boss being able to be assigned as slayer task killed the whole purpose of corping. Nobody is doing corp off-task due to crashers who have task because they have dps advantages. People dont get kills and leave.

Another option is to add instances. This would be the best solution to fix the ongoing issue.

On 26-1-2022 at 6:26 AM, RW BLACKJACK said:

There is instanced Corp for Ultimate+ donors. 

That doesn't solve the issue. Master+ already is expensive on its own and to have instances for a rank being 10k more credits is just nonsense.

Edited by Tzkal Zuk

1 hour ago, Tzkal Zuk said:

That doesn't solve the issue. Master+ already is expensive on its own and to have instances for a rank being 10k more credits is just nonsense.

I don't agree. You can combat the issue you  have by making a cc with others and turning on lootshare. Or grind out to 85 slayer and get slayer tasks. 

Both options are solid remedies. 

Like RW blackjack said there is an option for instances already. And I have done corp off task and still got the kills. And 85 slayer takes less than 1 day.

stop being lazy and grind 85 slayer if you really want it like everyone else if not stop crying, the system is perfect the way it is because it rewards those who put in the effort over people like you who expect to put on gear like void and expect to get kills (not saying you use void just example.)

On 27/1/2022 at 5:57 PM, supra mk4 said:

Like RW blackjack said there is an option for instances already. And I have done corp off task and still got the kills. And 85 slayer takes less than 1 day.

agree with ya B|