Sign in to follow this  
My Ely

Staff Application - Jimmy Coon

About yourself?

• What's your in-game username? - Jimmy Coon
  • What is your timezone? - EST
  • What is your playtime? - 5 months every day, so roughly 2200 hours played in game!
  • Tell us a little about your gaming history. - I always played runescape since runescape classic, havent gotten big into any rsps until i found this server which i dearly love with all my heart. I played Rs3 as well and OSRS since 2005 and I am looking for something productive to do while enjoying my time on Runewild.
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - I want to do what is right for each member of the community and start streaming/ making videos as well all based on runewild, i am a big big code junky and work well with C++, Java, and Python as well. Each person playing Runewild deserves to see all that there is to offer about this Rsps, I am here to show that to them as well. I know the in's and out's of this private server also and know I can impactly greatly upon my fellow players. This would be a great opportunity for me because, I had just gotten out of the army as a Tanker and now I work from home and play almost everyday for 6 hours. If anyone needs help I am always looking for a solution and a fix for the most common of issues. Here to answer any questions as well. Love this community and I'm here to keep runewild the #1 top rsps there is to date.
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: Please consider this post as well, I hope it does not get deleted. I am not so good as forums but looking to post a lot more here :-) love yall at runewild you guys/gals are great!