Togepi

Servant Pet Usefulness at Edgeville

Hey Team,

Would it be possible to increase the types of items that the servant pet picks up from kills in Edgeville? Currently, it only picks up seasonal tickets, pk points and coins. It would be great if in addition, it picked up commonly dropped items, for example, fury, dragon boots, berserker ring, dharock pieces, granite maul and caskets. 

Cheers,

Togepi

Agreed. It should also pick up all loot in the minimap, triple the amount, and autobank them while we're at it.

On 2/15/2022 at 6:07 AM, Togepi said:

Hey Team,

Would it be possible to increase the types of items that the servant pet picks up from kills in Edgeville? Currently, it only picks up seasonal tickets, pk points and coins. It would be great if in addition, it picked up commonly dropped items, for example, fury, dragon boots, berserker ring, dharock pieces, granite maul and caskets. 

Cheers,

Togepi

+1 although it would take some more time from other big updates David is working on. Maybe in the future after LMS and such come out

38 minutes ago, J O T A 02 said:

let`s take into account that it would take a  lot of arrangaments since the servant can pick up things that are no yours

I appreciate the feedback, I didn’t know the servant could pick up items that aren’t your drop. Is this only once the item appears? If so, it’s fair game at that point I would think.

I would love to agree on everyone agreeable opinion on this agreeable suggestion, solid agreeable suggestion bro, keep it agreeable! <3 =]