-J O T A

Staff app (-J O T A)

On 19/2/2022 at 12:31 PM, J O T A 02 said:
  • What's your in-game username? -  J O T A 02
  • What is your timezone? -  (GMT-4)  
  • What is your playtime? - 87 days 13 hours 23 minutes
  • Tell us a little about your gaming history. I started playing runescape in a temporary way ,i liked it a lot but it was something that had to dedicate time to skills and i started with something easier and with which to pass the time i played runewild and i delved into the fundamentals of the game wich I liked a lot more since i had the opportunity to learn everything and i just became a lover of the game.:)
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? Well what can i tell you i am a very active player in the game,most of the time i am active since there is not always someone from the active staff to ask for advice due to the time zone.I also help many players whether they are spanish or from english since not all are of the same languaje.In addition i also help many to know the fundamentals of the game since they do not know much
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here:Thank you very much i hope you liked it and support me

I hope he gets the staff position, I know him and I know the love he has for this game, and I know his dream is to support this game. JOta Big guys gl +1