Sign in to follow this  
Zoe Anne

Add New Agility Training - Wilderness is Garbage

Hi boys and girls, I'll make this quick. IF it hasn't which I am sure it has, why is there NO other way to train agility other than Gnome or Wilderness?

Add something else. Barbarian course with an in between XP would be a perfect compromise. I play realism and there's nothing real about NEVER being able to train agility.

I'd say Barbarian Course (Horror from the Deep, Barcrawl miniquest course if you are unfamiliar) and maybe let it reward 250 experience for one or two little obstacles and like I dunno, say 24,500 for a complete lap. <3

Would love to see a rooftop agility course added, for the final tier of agility training, post level 80.

On 2/23/2022 at 2:58 PM, Zoe Anne said:

Hi boys and girls, I'll make this quick. IF it hasn't which I am sure it has, why is there NO other way to train agility other than Gnome or Wilderness?

Add something else. Barbarian course with an in between XP would be a perfect compromise. I play realism and there's nothing real about NEVER being able to train agility.

I'd say Barbarian Course (Horror from the Deep, Barcrawl miniquest course if you are unfamiliar) and maybe let it reward 250 experience for one or two little obstacles and like I dunno, say 24,500 for a complete lap. <3

Support this idea, there has been multiple suggestions about this but none of them have been heard:

https://www.runewild.com/forums/topic/6139-skilling-suggestions-112022/

On 2/28/2022 at 11:37 AM, sk1lz rsps said:

Support this idea, there has been multiple suggestions about this but none of them have been heard:

https://www.runewild.com/forums/topic/6139-skilling-suggestions-112022/

My issue so much isn't that the Gnome Course XP isn't decent enough, it's obviously okay, but at 92 plus, which I'll be there soon I'd rather something a bit more peaceful for the Realism players like me. The farming kills at Wildy course is silly and sad. For no loot at all half the time. 

6 hours ago, Zoe Anne said:

My issue so much isn't that the Gnome Course XP isn't decent enough, it's obviously okay, but at 92 plus, which I'll be there soon I'd rather something a bit more peaceful for the Realism players like me. The farming kills at Wildy course is silly and sad. For no loot at all half the time. 

And imagine being a HCIM with only gnome course.....