Sign in to follow this  
Saved

Staff Application

Absolutely +1, there is certainly a requirement for more staff, and Saved has been helpful on many occasions and consistently making the help cc the place to be in even at near endgame content for me. Good luck.

On 8/11/2022 at 2:59 PM, The Example said:

Absolutely +1, there is certainly a requirement for more staff, and Saved has been helpful on many occasions and consistently making the help cc the place to be in even at near endgame content for me. Good luck.

Thank you i appreciate that <3

On 8/15/2022 at 2:29 AM, pohB said:

just make this crack whore staff already fuck

hahaha xD

Saved has been the biggest help to me since i started about 2-3 weeks ago. definitely deserves the spot. This Guy/gal is literally there for me when i ask any question in help chat, 24/7 it seems XD. keep it up saved!!!! 

8 hours ago, Markn said:

Saved has been the biggest help to me since i started about 2-3 weeks ago. definitely deserves the spot. This Guy/gal is literally there for me when i ask any question in help chat, 24/7 it seems XD. keep it up saved!!!! 

thankyou <3

+rep has been a great help since I have started the server this week. Have not seen any other staff helping at all compared to someone like him. no idea why your application from February would not get checked