Sign in to follow this  
DZL

economy

the economy in this server is terrific. Everyone has 1b+ I went to flower poker and everyone there is gambling 1b+ like its nothing... game would be so much better if it was better based. i myself have 30b.

3 hours ago, DZL said:

the economy in this server is terrific. Everyone has 1b+ I went to flower poker and everyone there is gambling 1b+ like its nothing... game would be so much better if it was better based. i myself have 30b.

I agree, this server has one of the best economies out there, and as a pk server, it is great to make riskable items easy to obtain.

On 2/28/2022 at 9:18 PM, Spider-Man said:

I agree, this server has one of the best economies out there, and as a pk server, it is great to make riskable items easy to obtain.

He's actually saying this server has a BAD economy. Which i disagree for having 1200 players at all times until its 3am EST time with 800 still going strong. We have a big  player base for an rsps that has good functioning PvP.   Sorry DZL but I have to disagree with you.  I'm Cmb 112 and have about 2b-2.3b give or take, and almost all un tradeables as well, as time goes im able to make more and more, and once I am 126 and can Pk im sure my bank will sky rocket

I have the same thoughts where I feel like the economy is overinflated but at the same time I know David has tricks up his sleeve to help prevent that.

Ngl i have to dissagree, i had 0 gp 2 months ago now i have dismond rank + 250-300b bank without fp and pvp, only pvming so its not hard to get rich if u put some effort.

i THINK IT IS GREAT where it is at right now, and has been for a while! only youtubers have the most money so it seems fair