King julien

support spanish

• What's your in-game username? -Mr boss-
  • What is your timezone? - gmt-4
  • What is your playtime? - 53 day, 17 hours, 48minutes

Tell us a little about your gaming history. -I started playing runescape but I didn't really like it. They told me about runewild and I did some research, although I didn't find much. I got into the game and I liked it a lot.:D

• Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? -More than anything, it is because I like to help people and I would like to teach those new players who are looking for someone to help them.;)
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here:-Thank you very much to the people who support me and to David if he considers me a support.:P

On 4/3/2022 at 6:36 PM, rich mc duck said:
  • What's your in-game username? -Mr boss-
  • What is your timezone? - gmt-4
  • What is your playtime? - 53 day, 17 hours, 48minutes

Tell us a little about your gaming history. -I started playing runescape but I didn't really like it. They told me about runewild and I did some research, although I didn't find much. I got into the game and I liked it a lot.:D

• Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? -More than anything, it is because I like to help people and I would like to teach those new players who are looking for someone to help them.;)
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here:-Thank you very much to the people who support me and to David if he considers me a support.:P

Buena suerte amigo ! 
Goodluck ! 

zenox-edward-alexander.jpg