Mb

Edited by Realism CC
Posted my thread accidently under joys oops

On 28/03/2022 at 7:13 PM, Joyerino said:

Ive responded once to ur comment please dont keep spamming my thread! Thank you for your comment again :). My job as a mercher has nothing to do as my job with knowledge as u know! Ankou sell price is 150b which means ill pc it at 130b for me u dint have to fp it for that price vs anyone u go vs what ur confertable with because thats your choice :)! Hope that settles it brother have a good day!

Now that he’s lost this argument because you offered to post proof which I believe you have in your possession he goes “stop spamming my post” lool this guy is an absolute joke, honestly if by that 0.1% chance he was ever given staff rank it would set such a low standard for the staff team and applicants. I know he helps in the help cc but that’s not the only factor that is considered btw.  I’ve seen players applications who are actually way more fitting and known and respectable overall as a character of integrity and dignity something which Joyerino lacks a-lot of. I just want to remind anyone looking to secure a trusted staff position that it’s more than just a rank / and what some people aka “Joyerino” see as a “flex” in his own words.

3 hours ago, High Risk Me said:

Now that he’s lost this argument because you offered to post proof which I believe you have in your possession he goes “stop spamming my post” lool this guy is an absolute joke, honestly if by that 0.1% chance he was ever given staff rank it would set such a low standard for the staff team and applicants. I know he helps in the help cc but that’s not the only factor that is considered btw.  I’ve seen players applications who are actually way more fitting and known and respectable overall as a character of integrity and dignity something which Joyerino lacks a-lot of. I just want to remind anyone looking to secure a trusted staff position that it’s more than just a rank / and what some people aka “Joyerino” see as a “flex” in his own words.

Joy is actually very helpful. Much better shot at Staff than any of the current applicants. :)

1 hour ago, RW BLACKJACK said:

Joy is actually very helpful. Much better shot at Staff than any of the current applicants. :)

Your words hold no weight, I would like to reply back respectfully and remind you that you're a corrupt staff member. Literally seen screenshots of you taking bribes from “- Chelsea -“ remember now? You’re pathetic please don’t @ me 

6 hours ago, High Risk Me said:

After all u've done on this server ur opinions means peanuts, please stop commenting on my staff app this is like ur 9th comment! Have a good one :)! Haytach and i speak on discord, me attempting to merch doesnt mean i have no integrity. Ive offered 180b's-190b for ankou sets nowadays due to how economic's works , supply and demand. Thats the reason ive sold ankou for 250b, which is over the normal price. And a person who flames everyone on the server and acts racist, telling me i have no integrity or respect in the community, thats rich.

Edited by Joyerino

57 minutes ago, Joyerino said:

After all u've done on this server ur opinions means peanuts, please stop commenting on my staff app this is like ur 9th comment! Have a good one :)! Haytach and i speak on discord, me attempting to merch doesnt mean i have no integrity. Ive offered 180b's-190b for ankou sets nowadays due to how economic's works , supply and demand. Thats the reason ive sold ankou for 250b, which is over the normal price. And a person who flames everyone on the server and acts racist, telling me i have no integrity or respect in the community, thats rich.

You’re pathetic.