On 15/03/2022 at 2:35 PM, Terrify said:

Always see him around. Good luck!

Appreciate it brother :) !

Edited by Joyerino

5 hours ago, happy fappy said:

Went out their way to sohw me around a bit. +1

Ahaha bro it was not problem at all anytime u need anything hmu :P  <3 

-1 Very toxic player,  also asked me and alot of people to go here and write a positive note for him to get staff, he literally milks every rich player in game and when they go broke deletes them from friends like he did to "VeryToxicGuy", cheats hide and seeks by faking to help people hide then tells his friends the location of the person hiding which he fakes to help him hide then splits the money with his friend or his alt. If you dont believe me david can check pms he did that to "No more dono". also asks people to host hide and seeks and has multiple alt accs at most iding spots ready to log in and cheat the hide and seeks. Very abusive player flames on vcs and fakes an image to become staff, very two faced and self-centred person this is an honest reply, I've known him for months been with him in Discord vcs and u can ask multiple people who know him such as OMARTHEGOAT etc or Longsagg aka Mike Honcho they will tell u how he truly is 

Edited by High Risk Me

21 hours ago, High Risk Me said:

+1 He's supportive annoying and goofy but he's a cool guy and helpful good luck on app

Cba with u noob <3 !