I'd like to add my 2 pence and say BIG NO. Although Joy does help in Help cc + Yell. He has no integrity. Joy constantly lies to people about prices just to try merch.

Although he may say this is merching, this isn't the quality of a "Staff member". You do NOT lie to people just for a sweeter deal. Imagine when/if people ask a staff to PC and they lie? 

In terms of helping answer questions = good. In terms of integrity and being a good human? no. 

16 hours ago, HaytchK said:

I'd like to add my 2 pence and say BIG NO. Although Joy does help in Help cc + Yell. He has no integrity. Joy constantly lies to people about prices just to try merch.

Although he may say this is merching, this isn't the quality of a "Staff member". You do NOT lie to people just for a sweeter deal. Imagine when/if people ask a staff to PC and they lie? 

In terms of helping answer questions = good. In terms of integrity and being a good human? no. 

The only time u saw any of that was when i said i wanted to buy the spookier sett off u which i did for 24.8b , eventualy sold it to hash rosin for 25b so 200m isnt anything as a merch. And then i told u i would buy ur ankou 130b and u said no which is understandable but i dont expect me to buy something for the price i will sell it for, thats why its called merching i dont do it for the 200m's i do it for a big profit ankou takes a while to sell man! Thank you for your comment tho <3! (EDIT: Just bought ankou for 130b :p)

Edited by Joyerino
Fun fact

On 27/03/2022 at 2:06 PM, Joyerino said:

The only time u saw any of that was when i said i wanted to buy the spookier sett off u which i did for 24.8b , eventualy sold it to hash rosin for 25b so 200m isnt anything as a merch. And then i told u i would buy ur ankou 130b and u said no which is understandable but i dont expect me to buy something for the price i will sell it for, thats why its called merching i dont do it for the 200m's i do it for a big profit ankou takes a while to sell man! Thank you for your comment tho <3! (EDIT: Just bought ankou for 130b :p)

Joy, I'm not talking about one instance, Regardless of Spookier + Ankou. Countless times you have PC'd an item lower just to gain benefit for yourself. I have even asked Hash who told me he did not tell you that price, with screenshots btw I can add. 

It isn't about whether it is an Ankou set or a Spookier set, its about integrity. People will come to staff members with trust that they are told the right information. If you do not have that basic integrity and trust as a regular member, Im sorry but I cannot see how you would change. And this is only to make a quick buck, wouldn't imagine if the stakes were higher what you'd do.

On 27/03/2022 at 2:06 PM, Joyerino said:

Futhermore, I wasn't trying to sell you Ankou. I was fping it vs ToxicGuy. You yelled you was selling for 160b. When toxic asked for a pc on ankou, you said 130? There wasn't a time where I'd sell you Ankou. Another reason why I know you wouldn't be good for staff. 

0 integrity. Lies upon Lies. 

Didn't once try offer you Ankou.

2. You bought spookier for 23.5b , not 24.8, Also because I said i'd buy back if I won my chuck. I've got proof of it all btw, if you'd like me to post? 

Edited by HaytchK

2 hours ago, HaytchK said:

2. You bought spookier for 23.5b , not 24.8, Also because I said i'd buy back if I won my chuck. I've got proof of it all btw, if you'd like me to post? 

Ive responded once to ur comment please dont keep spamming my thread! Thank you for your comment again :). My job as a mercher has nothing to do as my job with knowledge as u know! Ankou sell price is 150b which means ill pc it at 130b for me u dint have to fp it for that price vs anyone u go vs what ur confertable with because thats your choice :)! Hope that settles it brother have a good day!

Edited by Joyerino
Reason

On 28/03/2022 at 7:13 PM, Joyerino said:

Ive responded once to ur comment please dont keep spamming my thread! Thank you for your comment again :). My job as a mercher has nothing to do as my job with knowledge as u know! Ankou sell price is 150b which means ill pc it at 130b for me u dint have to fp it for that price vs anyone u go vs what ur confertable with because thats your choice :)! Hope that settles it brother have a good day!

Lies upon Lies Joy. 

On 03/04/2022 at 9:00 PM, II Kasoy II said:

Big +1 to my boy Joyerino very friendly supportive player, cant see him anywhere but as a staffmember!

Thank you Brother Kasoy for the kind comment :D !