Sign in to follow this  
SinKage

Viggora's Chain Mace "Secret"?

****EDIT***  Does the same rules apply for Craw's Bow? Will it make Craw's bow stronger as well???

How come ever1 in the wildy hits SO MUCH Harder and AAACCRUATE than me with chain mace.... Spread the secret...? I've never hit a 60, let alone 66 with chainmace.....

I figured it out with the help of a buddy, nobody would answer me outside of my friend, I guess ppl don't like to share info on how to be competitive.... Zzzz.....

Anyways, in case someone has the same issue as me, it takes 1k ether to be able to use the chain mace, after that you have to charge it with ANOTHER 1K ether, in order to tap into its full potential, idk if you lose the extra 1k if you're killed, as I haven't died yet.   But I would at least charge with 1.5k so you don't run out of op hits right out of the gate

you need 1k ether to activate it's bonus then its 1 ether per hit to maintain the bonus so every hit will use 1 ether and will need to be recharged as you use up the charges.  If you die you will lose all the ether that you have stored in the mace however it doesn't lose the 1k activate bonus you will just use the hits amount left ether