Sign in to follow this  
High Risk Me

Giveaways/events- LIVE STREAMING - High Risk Me

Hey my name is Wais, I live in the United Kingdom (UK) I am new to streaming but my content I guarantee you will enjoy, tune in show some love and support subscribe and like to enter my giveaways and events LIVE! <3 

Edited by High Risk Me

19 hours ago, DOITFORDAVID said:

Scamming people in stream @David REROLLING BC im new in this server.

You're literally Suomi's alt alting in my stream coming on an account with 0 kdr and also flaming me on stream for rerolling you, you're perm banned from all my giveaways. I don't have to pay you out if you're an alt ... "Unverified member" "2 posts" lmao 2 posts both being here bro go alt somewhere else not on my streams dude!

2 hours ago, High Risk Me said:

You're literally Suomi's alt alting in my stream coming on an account with 0 kdr and also flaming me on stream for rerolling you, you're perm banned from all my giveaways. I don't have to pay you out if you're an alt ... "Unverified member" "2 posts" lmao 2 posts both being here bro go alt somewhere else not on my streams dude!

Its not matter who im, you are reroll that anyway if i come my main. so dont do ur giveaways if u cant pay out. ex RWT

12 hours ago, DOITFORDAVID said:

Its not matter who im, you are reroll that anyway if i come my main. so dont do ur giveaways if u cant pay out. ex RWT

Suomi you cannot flame me be toxic do personal attacks on me then expect me to just let you enter MY GIVEAWAYS its my gp my items i choose who's eligible and whos not. If you are toxic and flaming me I will not let you enter my giveaways, simple as tough luck. You came on a alt yt acc and alt runewild acc expecting me to pay you out? Maybe try behaving and treating people with respect and not be a childish immature player/person and people might allow you to enter their giveaways, even LANO has you banned from his discord and giveaways etc because im not the first person you've flamed and attacked verbally without fair reasoning.

20 minutes ago, High Risk Me said:

Suomi you cannot flame me be toxic do personal attacks on me then expect me to just let you enter MY GIVEAWAYS its my gp my items i choose who's eligible and whos not. If you are toxic and flaming me I will not let you enter my giveaways, simple as tough luck. You came on a alt yt acc and alt runewild acc expecting me to pay you out? Maybe try behaving and treating people with respect and not be a childish immature player/person and people might allow you to enter their giveaways, even LANO has you banned from his discord and giveaways etc because im not the first person you've flamed and attacked verbally without fair reasoning.

you know reason + you are too banned at lano give/discord so why you even talk about lano? if you do ::yell and say giveaway then everyone have access to enter :) if not thats fake giveaway. easy asf

2 hours ago, High Risk Me said:

http://img.runewild.com/6ea0e3785b88755832a186812b8379dddce699ec.png and you promise david you not gonna be toxic anymore and what happening again? @David time to jail him again.

On 18/04/2022 at 12:02 PM, DOITFORDAVID said:

http://img.runewild.com/6ea0e3785b88755832a186812b8379dddce699ec.png and you promise david you not gonna be toxic anymore and what happening again? @David time to jail him again.

He was flaming me calling me racist names and stuff etc so I said sit tf down, gave him a taste of his own medicine u cant be toxic and flame me and expect me to be nice to you doesn't work like that, I dont know why you keep trying to get people muted, jailed, punished etc by twisting the narrative of a situation or by lying or deceiving. That's a literally rat behaviour I would understand if you reported someone for breaking rules but other than that you literally go out of your way to fuck people over sometimes like in my situation done nothing wrong ur just twisting the narrative lol.

12 hours ago, High Risk Me said:

He was flaming me calling me racist names and stuff etc so I said sit tf down, gave him a taste of his own medicine u cant be toxic and flame me and expect me to be nice to you doesn't work like that, I dont know why you keep trying to get people muted, jailed, punished etc by twisting the narrative of a situation or by lying or deceiving. That's a literally rat behaviour I would understand if you reported someone for breaking rules but other than that you literally go out of your way to fuck people over sometimes like in my situation done nothing wrong ur just twisting the narrative lol.

ofc i report people who rwt/be toxic. + you promise you not be toxic anymore last jail time. look you just promise everything but after you get out of jail u start again same shit.