Sign in to follow this  
shroomin

shroomin

EDIT: I wrote some disrespectful shit, changed that.

Sup g's. As you can tell, my ign is shroomin. Yall can call me Abe.  Haven't played RS in years. Don't really feel like grinding on the real game, so i'm gonna take the bitch route and just act as if it's the real game on here lmao. I fuck with this game, players seem legit. I fuck with some of ya'll from first impressions I got, I barley play; but I love the community, plus - there's a lot of players. Right now, my internet isn't really working with the server. For some reason everytime and login to woodcut, I can only woodcut like 2 logs then it freezes. Some bs idky. But I'm gettting a new computer and will see if that's the issue because this computer is a pos haha. Well, much love; I orginally came here to complain about my internet not working, but thought it'd be nice to kind of introduce myself a little, not much, but you know. Have a great day ya'll

-shroomin

Edited by shroomin

lol well i hope you enjoy everything man, its not about "grinding like a pussy" but theres many ways to grind
its about how your ego and emotions show through it, if you display yourself like an asshole theres that, but you don't seem like a bad guy!
welcome to Runewild, quite literally the best! good content releases too man stick around!

-Rizza

5 hours ago, Rizza said:

lol well i hope you enjoy everything man, its not about "grinding like a pussy" but theres many ways to grind
its about how your ego and emotions show through it, if you display yourself like an asshole theres that, but you don't seem like a bad guy!
welcome to Runewild, quite literally the best! good content releases too man stick around!

-Rizza

Hahahah i'm sorry! I didn't mean to come off like that. I'm just too lazy right now to play that, I just started again and thought this would be a great way to get back into it. I ain't knockin it, I know 100% it sounds like that haha. My fault, I mean no harm <3 . Just the way I wrote it made me come off as an asshole, when in reality, I don't play like that hahaha. I respect the grind!! Keep at it. It's a gift and skill to be that dedicated and good at such game. Again, much love <3. Hope to see you in game :)