Sign in to follow this  
-SOLO-

Lets Talk

Not sure why but with todays update i feel that the single's plus area should be integrated to the entire area from revenant caves to chinchompas. (not inside the caves starting at the multi line, but yes in the single area) this will benefit people to pk solo and be able to bring more risk to wilderness. 

Also as it currently is. not trying to shit talk or anything, but the multi area, main concern the wilderness bosses and activities are currently be held by 1 clan. Which is entirely fair but has no purpose other than to abuse PJ mechanics, ragg and hold multi lines. Hear me out. It is almost impossible to single pk EVEN in a single zone these days because for some reason everyone has a line of friends waiting to come save them.  i cannot stress how many times i've lost a fight due to people bolting me off every time my opponent has to eat more than 1 food. It is disgusting behavior and basically ragging at that point. 

I have also noticed that DEFENCE is horribly coded on this server... EVERY SINGLE NPC in the game is able to hit everytime UNLESS you have the correct prayer activated. Most NPC'S get bugged when pushed or walked into a corner or placed in a different spot (revs, dragons, hellhounds, just to name a few) 

PVP is terrible to be honest because of the fact defence needs work. I've seen countless people LITERALLY IN NO GLOVES, BOOTS, NO AMULET dds or ags specing max hits left and right. I know it is still possible to max out literally in no gear but to be honest has anyone else felt cheated on when in PvP and something similar happens? this is something that definitely needs to be looked at 

Now im sure im gonna get A LOT of hate on this post but i honestly want to hear your opinions and please give it some thought.

On a side note I noticed People using ALTs to FP in the past few days.... Is it that serious? Maybe its my loss streak but i feel something is fishy when people switch out accounts to FP and constantly are hitting oaks on those ALTS. 

Other things I noticed that should be mentioned :

Forums is DEAD... activity only spikes on updates, threads are weeks to months apart from each other. Meaning no one really uses forums for anything.... sad to say

max cape reverts ( certain hoods will be lost when reverted while others will be turned back to a regular max hood ) 

Fire/Ava Max capes *break* when lost in PvP , While imbued are reverted. Personally I feel imbued Max Capes should only *break* and cost a certain amount of gp to fix. 

Looting Bags - They can sometimes become a pain to get when you are really trying to get one. Maybe increase the Drop rate of looting bags on wilderness NPC'S or add to vote shop for a X amount of points?

Edited by -SOLO-