UwU CatGirl

Staff Application

• What's your in-game username? - NoxiousToxin
  • What is your timezone? -  GTM - London
  • What is your playtime? - 74 days 4 hours 50 minutes 
  • Tell us a little about your gaming history. - well played osrs and rs3 since release still play to this day 
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - i enjoy helping people im easy to talk to and iv played the server for a while and would like to teach people the things iv learnt 
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here:i feel like some of the toxic player should be temp more often to reduce the toxicity i see around the server 

3 minutes ago, NoxiousToxin said:
  • What's your in-game username? - NoxiousToxin
  • What is your timezone? -  GTM - London
  • What is your playtime? - 74 days 4 hours 50 minutes 
  • Tell us a little about your gaming history. - well played osrs and rs3 since release still play to this day 
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - i enjoy helping people im easy to talk to and iv played the server for a while and would like to teach people the things iv learnt 
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here:i feel like some of the toxic player should be temp more often to reduce the toxicity i see around the server 

Buena suerte ! 
Goodluck ! 

I agree with you about those "toxic players" of RW especially from the community [ ES ].
Concuerdo contigo sobre esos " jugadores tóxicos " de RW sobre todo de la comunidad [ ES ]

zenox-edward-alexander.jpg

1 hour ago, negus said:

goodluck but you can't change a whole server just because of someone toxicity 

It wouldn't matter if it was just one player or three.
but there is talk of many players.
It is not convenient for a server that is looking to attract more players, who enjoy the work and effort of the programmers and community that have given life to the RW server.
No online game is free of such players, but at least some control or rule can be applied to prevent such offensive behavior to other players or even members of the STAFF.

zenox-edward-alexander.jpg