Sign in to follow this  
Relbaek

Staff application

• What's your in-game username? - Relbaek
  • What is your timezone? - PST
  • What is your playtime? - 31 days
  • Tell us a little about your gaming history. -been a gamer since about 9 years old 27 now. If I play a game I stick with it for a long time. 17.5k hours on my osrs Main in 5 years time! (For reference I’m at day  75 on my runewild account with 32 days played already)
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - I’m very knowledgeable of the main game and quickly learning about this game. in a help cc (realism cc) and been helping many new players along their journey and would like people to be able to know they can really trust me with my advise a little given the almighty silver crown.
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: I’m currently going for 200m all on osrs (2.4b/4.6b xp) and plan on doing max xp on my realism acc as well, which  takes some time so plan on sticking around! what made me hop on this server was a friend. Haven’t played a rsps in about 8 years now and can honestly say this is a great server compared to what I’ve played back in the day!  I plan on sticking around with y’all for years to come!  If any questions can message me in game/discord/here! Thanks.