Hi!

I logged in today and bank and items are gone, literally everything from my bank is gone, any mod knows whats up, i would appreciate an answer, this happened few days after i donated around 100$ + to benefit from the store in game, i hope i didn't get scammed....

Pls help me to resolve this ! 

Most likely you got hacked man. I tried contacting runewild support, through discord. Goodluck man. Next time have a bank pin.

Didn't get any type of help, contacted David and got no help, he said it wasnt done by them so he cant help, 

I invested so much time and money on this server, and one day everything vanished from my account, every single item as if it wasnt a bug, how come a hacker hacks a bank pin and just takes everything even the items that aren't worth a single coin. All n all , I didnt get back the things and the $ i lost, ciao 

How strange, the first time I read a problem like this, anyway, try to contact a moderator or the community manager to receive help.

u mightve gotten account wiped, i would contact ::support or go to the runewild support discord and make a ticket .