Ravenclaw

Your Runewild Username

I'm very interested in knowing how one got their username, if it has a history or if it has a meaning behind it.. So I'm wondering, how did you get your username? 

I chose this name because I'm a massive Harry Potter fan, also with all those tests I got sorted in Ravenclaw. I've had this one for about 3 years now.

"Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw, if you've a ready mind, where those of wit and learning, will always find their kind"

It's a quote from the sorting hat (if any of you even knows it), I don't know why but it seems to be a very beautiful quote to me.

Well my original name was Joy To Mad, there was a runescape player/youtuber called deif3ld, and he had an account named "joy", he was a good friend of mine for a few years and people said that i was happy and got mad 0 to 100 real quick when i was 13, one day joy called me joy to mad and we laughed and i name changed to that. Over the years me n joy stopped talking with him getting a job and me going to uni and i slowly graduated into becoming joy and then there was a twitch song at the time "no spammerino in the chaterino" from alisha, and i was pking on a revs clan and they said no joyerino in the reverino and then i just name changed to joyerino and thats the story xD.

23 hours ago, Joyerino said:

Well my original name was Joy To Mad, there was a runescape player/youtuber called deif3ld, and he had an account named "joy", he was a good friend of mine for a few years and people said that i was happy and got mad 0 to 100 real quick when i was 13, one day joy called me joy to mad and we laughed and i name changed to that. Over the years me n joy stopped talking with him getting a job and me going to uni and i slowly graduated into becoming joy and then there was a twitch song at the time "no spammerino in the chaterino" from alisha, and i was pking on a revs clan and they said no joyerino in the reverino and then i just name changed to joyerino and thats the story xD.

Thank you for sharing, I like it! Bringing joy everywhere :)

mine used to be "crna gora" like on osrs which means montenegro (where i am part from) but people have hard time to call me that so i changed to gora on rw,

i think there is a story behind all names :D