Sign in to follow this  
WD

Main issue about Realism Accounts

I've played this game for 2 years being realism, and I've notice there's 2 main things id love to change because would make the game way more fun:

Number 1: Be able to change my combat level so I can try different styles of pking (Pure, Zerker, or even a random combat lvl acc) without switching account. As Realism has to gain exp to increase the level, a good solution would be, once u get to 99, you can switch to whatever level u want.

Number 2: I've always wondering if there's gonna be a store for us to acquire spawnable items (they don't need 2 be free). Obviously would be mainly for cosmetics. Id be glad to pay for spawnable items as a realism account. For example Saradomin D'hides, Rune Zamorak...etc. (They cannot be traded from a "regular" account to a realism one)

Number 1: +1 Yeah that's a cool idea after acquiring 99 in that cb you should be able to change it to your desired level.. That's basically the main reason on why I stopped playing on that account. 

Number 2: Kinda pointless.

as a realism player, I have to disagree, I've chosen realism because I PVM, so there's no need for me to swap stats, that's what the "PK" account is for. 

Sorry pal. 

Edited by Punx Seabass

On 25/05/2022 at 10:06 PM, WD said:

I've played this game for 2 years being realism, and I've notice there's 2 main things id love to change because would make the game way more fun:

Number 1: Be able to change my combat level so I can try different styles of pking (Pure, Zerker, or even a random combat lvl acc) without switching account. As Realism has to gain exp to increase the level, a good solution would be, once u get to 99, you can switch to whatever level u want.

Number 2: I've always wondering if there's gonna be a store for us to acquire spawnable items (they don't need 2 be free). Obviously would be mainly for cosmetics. Id be glad to pay for spawnable items as a realism account. For example Saradomin D'hides, Rune Zamorak...etc. (They cannot be traded from a "regular" account to a realism one)

I strongly agree with the first suggestion, I think this should be the same for Ironmen aswell, Once you achieve 99 you should be able to freely change it.

Your second suggestion, The d'hides have been implemented in a shop south of ::Slayer :)