Sign in to follow this  
MDMA is Fun

Wellbeing suggestion GAMBLING

soo yesterday i fell down the rabbit whole of losing over 750b after requesting a 5 day jail and being declined, i needed this 5 day break because i wasn't playing to play i was playing to gamble. i was shocked then asking for genuine help was completely shut down.

my suggestion Gambling Ban - Currently the gambling ban for accounts and uuid etc has very small "unban" Fees, could there be a option added to set your own fee for the unban ? in this case i would have set my unban fee at 700b meaning it would be completely pointless to pay the fee and would of stopped me getting sucked into the torment of 19 busts in 25 fps.

i understand this isn't likely to be of high priority but i know it could serve some people well. currently having to pay 100m-400m for a gamble unban makes it a completely pointless feature considering anyone needing to do this is likely throwing 5-10-20-50 or 100b pots so whats 400m going to stop?

just a suggestion but it would of saved one playing from leaving the game, and i can count afew more than went through this and have since stopped playing..

MAKE THE GAMBLE UNBAN ACTUALLY HAVE SERIOUS COSTS 400m can be made from afew hours of ANY PVM... its a joke.

Tbh you gotta look it at from a business perspective essentially runewild is a business which makes money off of degenerate gamblers who lose their banks gambling and can’t be arsed to rebuild pvming so they donate for gamble money or pvm max gear etc…. If they would allow this feature it wouldn’t be in a business mans best interest if he is trying to capitalise of runewild donations for his capitalistic gain because he would lose donation money (profit) in the long run. Just my way of thinking about it anyways. @MDMA is funlet me know what u think of my reply or idea of it if u agree or not etc. but yeah defo a +1 on this idea 

On 6/27/2022 at 12:54 AM, High Risk Me said:

Tbh you gotta look it at from a business perspective essentially runewild is a business which makes money off of degenerate gamblers who lose their banks gambling and can’t be arsed to rebuild pvming so they donate for gamble money or pvm max gear etc…. If they would allow this feature it wouldn’t be in a business mans best interest if he is trying to capitalise of runewild donations for his capitalistic gain because he would lose donation money (profit) in the long run. Just my way of thinking about it anyways. @MDMA is funlet me know what u think of my reply or idea of it if u agree or not etc. but yeah defo a +1 on this idea 

I Agree, which is why im annoyed, i asked to be jailed for 5 days because i wasn't in a good headspace and had 700b+. my reply was "we dont do that, just gamble ban youself" which we all know is a joke... but even adding a much higher cost (maybe not set your own) would still help the game alot, its not the once with hundreds of bills that donate for bank back anyway its usually the ones that try their luck with 3b and lose and donate for it back. but considering the time limits would remain the same (eg one week gamble ban with 100b unban fee) would still be in the interest of the game as most people like myself after that week has past would return to gambling, but likely without the mindset i was in that led me to be going 500b+ pots lol alot of people have quit and not returned because of being cleaned completely. so i think it could benefit the players at a small cost to RW itself. but considering gambling and fp is a huge push in this game i would say this will be overlooked. 

another idea to counteract the "loss of money" would be to have the gambling unban cost ingame credits, as these kind of have a direct currency value to RW.... i know alot come in via mboxes and other means but majority come from donations, so it would be peoples donated money being tokened to unban peoples gamble bans...