Before we get started there's some basic requirements.

1. You must know the rules of our game.
  2. You must not have any previous bans on record.
  3. You have to be active both in-game and on the forums.
  4. In the case you get declined you have to wait at least 7 days before re-applying unless told otherwise.

About yourself?

• What's your in-game username? - 22andtonk
  • What is your timezone? - CST
  • What is your playtime? - 77 Days
  • Tell us a little about your gaming history. - I have been playing RSPS for about 10+ years, I first started on one of the previous servers before Runewild known as RSPS Pk, soon after I started I believe that server shut down and it became Loco Pk which I then played for the remainder of its uptime. Once Loco Pk shut down I moved onto Runewild and I've been on the server ever since. I have played Runescape in general for about 15+ years now, so I've got plenty of game knowledge.
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - Ex staff member, resigned previously due to IRL responsibilities. I've got a lot of free time so I'm able to put in the hours in helping players. I've generally always helped people. I'm pretty good at doing most things in the game so I've got very good experience with things such as Pvming and Pking. I also do know that staff is not always available for help so I'd be a good help in filling in the time periods that current staff members aren't able to play.
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: I think I'll be a great addition to the staff team because I've got previous experience on the team, therefore, I know how to deal with many situations and know the whole process that a staff member must go through.