Sign in to follow this  
-SOLO-

FIX THESE ASAP. PLEASE. broken af.

Currently noticing a few things wrong. please take the time to read.

During Ghost boss, if spawned in a singles area, THE FIRST person to attack anyone within the ghost's attack range will be able to attack a target but the other person will not be able to hit the other person back. You will always get a notification that the other player is in combat. not to call anyone out but i noticed a few people abusing this glitch and teaming up against people to drain their food and then teleblock them once they are completely out of food and trying to run away. this is very pathetic and i hope get's fixed ASAP.

CLAN CAPE - I was told that the Clan capes give the ability of MA2, Firecape, and Ava's all In one. If that is the case... that's really overpowered for no reason at all. A clan cape should have some bonus's sure but not basically putting it as a top tier all around cape. IMO the clan cape should ONLY give reference to the firecape and in addition the ability of a ava's assembler. Not the bonus's.

Wilderness Obelisk - The ability to set destinations are a little buggy. not sure why but when i spam the obelisk to a certain level multiple times (repeating the action) it works most of the time, but every so often after i set the obelisk and teleport, i end up at a different location. Please look into this.

MAX HOODS - you are able to revert imbued max hoods to regular max hoods, but any other version of a max hood is destroyed instead of reverting back to a max hood. 

Treasure Key - Not sure why... but you arent allowed to fight anyone back when holding a treasure key. The current method of getting one is having your clan spam it and have someone box you to the ditch. I don't believe that is how the minievent should be done. The player who picks up a treasure key should be able to fight back and defend himself. 

LOOT KEYS - Currently when looting a key with spawnable items that exceed your bank amount you will be unable to instantly deposit the key. It should be a given that spawnable items should not be in the loot key itself and should be removed all together. if this is too much trouble than might I suggest removing all spawnable bolts, runes, and tabs from the loot key design. 

Language - some of you guys are just down right disrespectful. I get its a game but please have some decency its a game after all. 

CC SPAMMING - yeah we see you guys but can you relax...? Constantly yelling the same hashtags or flaming on yell as a clan is pretty pointless... and just spams yell tag for no reason.

Toxicity is a major problem within these groups as well. Just down right embarrassing. flaming people and constantly ragging them is not really my style.. but it seems to be against the rules correct...? Constantly Hitting off people in singles and running to multi area's for protection is fine, but not so much when u are literally hitting someone in singles and trying to make them run into multi with you 24.7. I am not calling out Plague but seriously that shit needs to end. Having 4 people behind you in a single pking area just spamming attack on a single person so that they cant even fight anyone back properly is considered ragging on Runescape and is bannable as a minor offence, so why isn't is applied here?

Winter Boss - is almost next to impossible to complete without the help of a 10+ team. Any way we can scale it so that the spawns that the Demon are sending are somewhat reasonable in comparison to the players killing the boss. 

For example :

Only 5 people present at boss - Max 1 -15 spawns.

10-15 people present at boss - Max 1 - 30 spawns.

15+ people Present at boss -  Max 1 - 40 spawns

I believe that sounds reasonable as each player should be required to tank at-least 2 spawns or deal with the situation as a team should. 

Edited by -SOLO-

I will look into the max hood, ghost's bug and obelisk. Clan cape must be attractive, I don't find it to be super overpowered since we didn't add infernal cape's stats to it. Treasure key I will think about it.
Loot keys removed the spawnables from it on the next update. Clanchat spamming is punishable, 1 clanchat advertise on yell per 8 minutes. Seasonal Boss (Summer) is easier than winter (next update).
We also added the ability to easily put people on ignore by right-clicking on a yell message on the next update.

On 7/15/2022 at 11:03 AM, David said:

I will look into the max hood, ghost's bug and obelisk. Clan cape must be attractive, I don't find it to be super overpowered since we didn't add infernal cape's stats to it. Treasure key I will think about it.
Loot keys removed the spawnables from it on the next update. Clanchat spamming is punishable, 1 clanchat advertise on yell per 8 minutes. Seasonal Boss (Summer) is easier than winter (next update).
We also added the ability to easily put people on ignore by right-clicking on a yell message on the next update.

apreciate you looking into this. but personally if it costs 500 ether to imbue a cape it's kinda pointless to pay that imbue fee if you can just put clan cape on. it should have basic god cape stats imo. this will make imbuing capes have a point. 

i agree, the clan cape should not have any bonus's at all 

it should be a cosmetic multi pking is already too rewarding as it is

On 21-7-2022 at 4:03 AM, -SOLO- said:

apreciate you looking into this. but personally if it costs 500 ether to imbue a cape it's kinda pointless to pay that imbue fee if you can just put clan cape on. it should have basic god cape stats imo. this will make imbuing capes have a point. 

This. @David