IsmackCheeks

Lifes GFX Shop

Lifes GFX Shop

Hello, RW players I am Life you can reach me on via forums or Discord for quicker repsonse time.

Discord: Life#7535

Discord Invite: https://discord.gg/6bhBXRv6nu

About Me: I have been in the GFX Industry for about 12 years now, I specialize In Forum Sigs, Animated Icons/Logos as well as stream overlays. I can do about anything as long as I have a decent description on what you want :). 

My prices aren't subject to one price it all depends on what you want and how much customization you want. 

ToS: All requests once approved I require is 50% deposit on whatever the price is once you pay I will begin working on requested art. Once I am finished you will received a (Lower Quality) version of the final product. Once satisfied final payment will be due and HD version will be given.

(changes) - Once you accept the art no changes will be made after 24 hours of completion. 

Portfolio: Discord Link has my full updated portfolio however I will post a few works below as well.

Banners:

Discord avatars/forum avatars:

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImage

ImageImageImage

Damn this is kinda awesome to see, this was so common to do in the peak rsps days when free trade was removed, and everyone rocked suck dope signatures