Welcome to valhalla.

About Us
Valhalla strives to improve and further expand at all times, we are starting with a decent strong core of members who have been on the server for many years and ran a number of successful clans ingame for a long period of time. we welcome all who are who are willing to become a part of valhalla.

Official Information
Valhalla has a preference for members who speak good enough English to communicate and listen. members with Discord which isn't a must either but it does come with access to our Giveaways which are held actively by our hr team and other high ranks and the ability to move up the ladder in comparison to non-discord members who won't reach any further than basic ranks.

Rules
Valhalla has a list of rules but I'll list the ones most important to non-discord members.
You need to have a PvP mindset
No flaming
No yell baiting
No server bashing

Recruitment
You can become a member of Valhalla by filling out the recruitment format (see example below) which can be posted on this thread or feel free to click on the invite link to our Discord (bottom of the thread) and redirect yourself to the clan-verification's channel to fill out our Discord format which is processed and handled much faster.

Username: valhalla
Timezone: UTC +2
Language(s): Dutch and English
Discord: Yes or No
Microphone: Yes or No
89 agility? :

Valhalla official discord -

https://discord.gg/valhallarw

It gladdens me to know that Odin prepares for a feast. Soon I shall be drinking ale from curved horns. This hero that comes into Valhalla does not lament his death! I shall not enter Odin’s hall with fear. There I shall wait for my sons to join me. And when they do, I will bask in their tales of triumph. The Aesir will welcome me! My death comes without apology! And I welcome the valkyries to summon me home!”

IMG_1660552692332.png

Edited by valhalla

Will look forward for Valhalla 1.0 Vendetta Remake CRUCIFIED MWAHAHAHHAHAH

I'm a bad boi you will never beat myussia it is impossible.