Relbaek

Staff

• What's your in-game username? - Relbaek
  • What is your timezone? - PST
  • What is your playtime? - 90 days 6hrs 24mins. ( started only February of this year may I add)
  • Tell us a little about your gaming history. -Always loved the aspect of being ranked high on leaderboards on games. been top 100 on several cod games, nba 2k, and few other games. the funnest grind for me however, has been the leaderboard chasing on runescape and rsps! been playing games since the age of 8, 27 years old now, and love gaming as a whole. last 7 years of my life has been more so dedicated to runescape! 
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - im always willing to help everyone with questions to the best of my ability! im always online (as you can see above 90 days  played on 245 day old account) and love this game! plan on sticking around for a long while! havent played a rsps in over 7 years and this one really got me hooked!
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: Just a sad rank chasing nerd who currently sits rank 1 realism with an alt I started 100 days later then my main (Baek Rel) that I wanna have take rank 2 at some point :) owner of the CC Unity and another cool about myself is my sad nerd lifestyle crosses over to osrs as well with two max caped accounts and my main has over 18k hrs on it top 160 in the game! say this not to boast and brag but to show my expansive in game knowledge! thanks for taking time to read this guys!

25 minutes ago, Balls Deep said:

would be an awesome addition to the staff. Can 100% vouch for him.

appreciate that brother <3

2 hours ago, Z28 said:

Really friendly and helpful guy, would be great addition to the staff!

ty my man! gl me 123