30 30 staff application

People think Chuck Norris’s tears cures cancer. However, recently the world Learned that is was actually 30 30 that found the cure to cancer. That cure happens to be his friendship and runewild knowledge. (And his warm embrace). 

30 30 will lower taxes and bring you a better runewild. That’s why a vote for 30 30 is a vote for saving under privileged elephants in Africa. 

YES! as a VERY active runewild player my self i can 100% vouch for 30 30 to be very very active, honest , helpful and very knowledgeable player not only in game but discord too i know he could help the RW team forsure on all aspects! Hes also a big part of the success unity cc has had and will continue to have! this dude works hard and grinds hard in game everyday helping people on the way, we need more staff and hes your dude ! haven't heard anything but positive vibes about him! good luck kay you deserve it !

+1 vouch from me, very knowledgeable guy, would be an asset to the staff team.

- Jxck

- King of kings.

First thing, I like  elephants!

Ngl 30 is a man a myth a legend, defo plays way to much. The guy need to touch some grass! With all this, he is helpfull, i know whaaaaat. 

Big +1 rep in my book ;) 

+1 for this guy, always positive vibe, got very much knowlegdge of the game, supportive, very good managment for unity cc, overall very good pvmer.

No doubt to make him a Moderator.