IMP Wizard

Few suggestions

1. Combat achievements would be great to have and grind for it would be a nice addition and add new rewards like the zuk helm. 

2. Add coin pickup to premium+ donator perks upon killing mobs and or any other monster the coins go straight into your inventory. Maybe this could also be a thing for tickets etc.

3. More mini games and events! 
-LMS mode also enable players to host a competitive match for certain prize money also add a max limit? Would be cool to have pure nh and hybrid optional.  Wintertot  and temp also add the skilling outfits. 

- shooting stars and evil trees make them as wildly events. 
I know skilling isn’t a big deal on this server but if we have iron man’s and realism modes we should all have other ways of training and getting rewards. 

4. More pvm options! Some people may want to take a break from pking and just pvm to chill.  Good time to bring gauntlet into the game. 

Edited by 3po
Added few other suggestions.

I'd Like the 1st suggestion to be added, It would be amazing if we have those archievements for everysingle combat style, NH, HYBRID, VENGFIGHTS, also would be great to have these ones in diferent combat lvl brackets meaning that those that loves fight as pures / med lvls, can get rewards as well mains.

For the 2nd suggestion that its already into the game, you need to have a Servant pet in order to have that perk, as well servant allows you to teleport straight to your slayer tasks by right clicking on him and theres no need to go to the tree to search the teleport locations.

LMS would be great also, I'm pretty sure many players been asking for this feature for ages to be in the game, and It will be an amazing game mode to practice pvp scenario since NH tournaments are not that often.

For pvm I think certain kind of features can be added and coded in order to make PVM a Little bit more fun, for example zulrah; Zulrah its just stand in one tile and you can pretty much afk range the snake w/o concern of anything. So It would be great at least if the snake has a rotation.

We hope that david read this :-D!