+1 i've known Dohx since my first day on the server. By far the most helpful player i have encountered on the server, if anyone deserves this it would be Dohx. I'm glad to have someone so genuine and loyal to the server as a friend.

+1 for me though. Dude be puttin in hella hours and would be online when it shows no one online for ::staff. Would recommend.

This guy is helped me more times than I can count with pvm/skilling. Its amazing the intricate details you miss that can help your game play so much. I appreciate you Dohx, I remember our first encounter at TOA when you taught me how to do it and ever since then you've been helping me constantly. Don't want to go on too much because i sound like such a fan boy already but +1 from me you deserve this for sure.

-1. Constantly asking people in Unity CC and people he knows in game to come and vouch for him on his thread. Trying way too hard to be a moderator also if you don't vouch for him he refuses to talk to you. LOL. Do not give this guy mod ever.