Sign in to follow this  
YvngMills

STAFF APP - YvngMills

About yourself?

• What's your in-game username? - YvngMills
  • What is your timezone? - Central Standard Time (UTC-6)
  • What is your playtime? - Not sure how to check my playtime, But I have had this account since the beginning of rune wild. I was here from the start.
  • Tell us a little about your gaming history. - I have been playing Rune Wild since the start for the last few years I have been on and off between Rune wild and Osrs but I always enjoy my time on Rune wild more than osrs for some reason. I play other games like warzone, Rust, etc.... I have been gaming since I could remember. Even though it isn't the same as when I was younger, gaming is still the best escape for me.
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - Other than the fact that I have been here from the start and really want to be more a part of the community. Let's say I have had both good and bad experiences with server staff. But it was the good experiences that made the game fun and friendly. Unlike my bad experiences which only caused me to second guess why I even play the game, I wouldn't want anyone to feel that way. Staff should be friendly and helpful, & I'm very happy to have a chance to contribute to this server that's been up for so long, this is my #1 go to server. And I want everyone to feel that way.
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: I would like to mention that I was also hacked a week ago and had all my money drained from my bank. I still don't understand how as I know my account was secure. But the point is no one helped me I contacted staff even made a forums post. What upsets me more isn't that I lost the money they are only pixels and at the end of the day it is only a game. But what really had me on edge was the absolute lack of help from staff, don't get me wrong I am in no way trying to be disrespectful, I bet the staff gets the job done right, when need be, however that wasn't the case with me. This is another reason why I want to be staff myself, I know how it feels to be helpless and I don't want any of the player base to feel that way. HELP KEEP RUNEWILD ALIVE!