ret456urd

N/Nicc Staff Application

N/Nicc Staff Application

What's your in-game username? - N/Nicc/HCN

What is your timezone? - GMT+11

What is your playtime? - 53 Hours on my main account. Around 150+ Hours across UIM+HC accounts.

Tell us a little about your gaming history. - I started playing Runewild just over 4 years ago. Over that time I have enjoyed an extensive stint on the staff team as a Moderator and Support as well as creating content and guides. I have one of the highest viewed forum posts with the Definitive Skilling Guide which I still keep updated whenever impactful updates come to the game. I left the staff team early 2020 to go travel around the world and now that has ended and I have fully settled I find myself in a position to give back to a community that I adore.

Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - I started this game when it had around 200 players and see nothing but pride when I see it grow and grow into what it is today. I want to be an integral part of this game as it has been a large part of my life for the past 4 years. I've always had a lot of fun helping out the staff team with testing and feedback in the past and want to be in a position where I can make even more of an impact.

Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: Thank you for giving me years of enjoyment. :D

Alone the fact that you have to apply to me is funny. BEST MODERATOR TO EVER PLAY RUNEWILD.

+100