Sign in to follow this  
Dream of Rbs

Royal Donator perks & Servant

For along time now i've always wanted Royal but don't see too much incentive, currently i have diamond, and from diamond to royal is another 50k points, for a +5% drop rate increase over diamond and slightly better pk drops, with corp instance of 5?

Correct me if im wrong because the list of perks seems to be missing known information as it is, but could there be some more viable Royal perks ? even for an iron going for servant, the servant has pretty bad teleports and not much use outside of collecting coin/shards, My suggestion for Servant is if it was in use and you Were to receive a Rare drop from pvm it auto collects that and updating some of the teleport locations.

As for Royal perks, i know there are a lot of people that agree, it feels like its more of a status symbol to work towards than something that is actually worth the investment, hopefully some of you reading can add some ideas into the pool for perks and lets hope this receives some attention!

True, sometimes it feels short of perks for a royal (while expending 2x of a diamond rank). But you can also give feaseble ideas so the team can look them up.