I have been told that it was impossible to solo corp. Then after soloing corp people had questions to how i do it. This was before Tbow got nerfed. After Tbow got nerfed i was told it's almost impossible to duo let alone solo. This is my guide to soloing corp without a twisted bow. This Is my gear and inventory setup for soloing corp. (Also works for duoing) As you can see, i'm not using max gear. I do not own a torture atm and i do not need an infernal cape. This gear cost roughly 35m (not including b-ring i) and can be bought in the shop for a max total of 50m. I DO NOT RECOMMEND SOLOING CORP WITHOUT THIS GEAR OR BETTER. The following gear setup can be used for duo or even trio corp trips. Nothing chances except Primordials are exchanged for Dragon boots and Armadyl is exchanged for Karils making it a max total of 15.5m (not including b-ring i)   Now time to actual kill Corporeal Beast. Step 1 : Always make sure you are venged and potted before entering the Corp Cave Step 2 : Always Protect Melee and Flick Protect from Magic when the Corp Beast Bows down. This will no prevent you from taking damage from corps magic attack but instead of being hit a 60 you can only be hit max for about 42. Step 3 : Side Step the Core while Pray Flicking Try to avoid core but do not misclick your prayers since they are much more important.   If you are still unclear about how to solo corp please watch the following video as i give step my step visual help on how to kill corp GOOD LUCK