Chuur

Chuur server support

Hello RuneWild family!!  I hope everyone is doing well <3 #runewild1:x

Before we get started there are some basic requirements.

1. You must know the rules of our game: I fully understand "RuneWilds" rules/terms.
  2. You must not have any previous bans on record: My account doesn't have any bans/mutes or jails recorded.
  3. You have to be active both in-game and on the forums. I am active on all platforms these include "in-game"/"forums" and "discord"
  4. In the case you get declined you have to wait at least 7 days before re-applying unless told otherwise. I understand!

About yourself?

• What's your in-game username? - Chuur

• What is your timezone? - Australian Eastern Standard Time "AEST"

• What is your playtime? -  2 days (This will be more, I was undergoing health issues which caused low playtime)

• Tell us a little about your gaming history. - I LOVE GAMING! I have played Runescape servers off/on for the last 8/9 years. Within that time I have had the wonderful opportunity and been grateful enough to be staff on many servers that I have played. These roles include "server support"/"moderator" I was focused on making sure new players understood the server and answered any questions they asked. When I was "moderator" I was still focused on helping the community but I also took time in "Server Bugs" and "Account recovery" in saying that I am a very well-rounded person and I think I Excel in any role that I undertake
    In the pasted, I ran my own Runescape private server that was only active for a short time because of host issues.

• Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - let's be honest who wouldn't want to be a member of staff for the number 1 Runescape private server :D
    But in all honesty, I would like to help this server and the community as much as I can.  I am a very dedicated team player, once I have my mind set on something I normally don't stop until I have reached my goal!
    My goal is, to help this amazing server 

• Anything else you want to tell us can be posted hereI would like to mention, that I am very active within discord/forums and within the server. If there is anything else that you would like to ask, please don't hesitate to!

P.S
  • I would like to take the time to thank each and everyone that has taken the time to read my application, even if you don't think I suit the role, I will continue to help the player base and the community.