Punk Seabass

Donator Perks

Hey guys, this is a post about the donator perks, 

Nothing bad, just feel like the ::bank could be used in more places than just edgeville, seeing as edge has 3 banks.

Id like to suggest that ::bank (ctrl + b) could be used in other places, for example slayer tower, or places where slayer monsters are found. 

I find that the bank command is useless in edge due to there already being 3 banks that are seconds away from each other.

The bond i bough for 100m feels like it could it could do more. While i forget to use the "Gear setups" i have found the only thing i really use is the 0KC for godwars..

Any feedback would be appreciated :)

- PunxSeabass

2 hours ago, Punx Seabass said:

Hey guys, this is a post about the donator perks, 

Nothing bad, just feel like the ::bank could be used in more places than just edgeville, seeing as edge has 3 banks.

Id like to suggest that ::bank (ctrl + b) could be used in other places, for example slayer tower, or places where slayer monsters are found. 

I find that the bank command is useless in edge due to there already being 3 banks that are seconds away from each other.

The bond i bough for 100m feels like it could it could do more. While i forget to use the "Gear setups" i have found the only thing i really use is the 0KC for godwars..

Any feedback would be appreciated :)

- PunxSeabass

I personally think having access to ::bank (CTRL+B) anywhere else would be extremely overpowered and remove some of the "Grind" from the game which is already very easy to max on.
Get used to pressing (CTRL+G) for your loadouts, it's very useful and can be used in a fair few places.

what other places could the Gear load outs be used? 

I Can see how having the bank option in more than a few places would make it over powered, but just limited to edge when theres already 3 banks?

its pointless having it, theres about 8 steps to every bank lol