Katiee

Akina Veteran App

Afternoon, some of you may know me as a former youtuber when Runewild first transitioned from el loco pk, others maybe from rspspk. OG shit

I've been here since 2016 pking wests with Rudra and Jhaf Yuji

I have over 30 posts.

No infractions.

My justification for VET status is simple: I've been around since 2016 when rspspk had to be recoded because it was so buggy, I played el loco and watched JHAF go from perm ragging people to become mod. I watched Peter go from community helper to whatever rank he is. "Jake" aka "Diz" who is current vet is my homie IRL and would vouch for my vet status.

I've done my research and there isn't a player more vet than myself without the rank already. 

I hope this app sits well and I would like to serve RW the best way possible by being active in the community as a VET.

Cheers, 

Justin aka Akina 

240 is as OG as it gets when it comes to ppl i remember from rspspk. only other names i can think of is michigan/BABO (wonder what that lil squeeker bastard been up to LMFAO)/Bwuk Im PB. He's been around a LONG time and huge member of the deep wild pking scene. +1

On 12/27/2022 at 3:08 PM, Duty said:

240 is as OG as it gets when it comes to ppl i remember from rspspk. only other names i can think of is michigan/BABO (wonder what that lil squeeker bastard been up to LMFAO)/Bwuk Im PB. He's been around a LONG time and huge member of the deep wild pking scene. +1

facts