Sign in to follow this  
TOP SMOKER

RIGSHITGAME staff app

About yourself?

• What's your in-game username? - RIGSHITGAME
  • What is your timezone? - GMT
  • What is your playtime? - year roughly maybe longer on/off with teams.
  • Tell us a little about your gaming history. - Played pretty much every single good RSPS. Been staff on several servers to. Was moderator on Fatality614, NRPK, SS on TRPK. Have great great knowledge of the server etc.
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - Want to make a impact on runewild and create some diversity within the scene I am in.
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: I know what I am doing.

6 hours ago, RIGSHITGAME said:

About yourself?

• What's your in-game username? - RIGSHITGAME
  • What is your timezone? - GMT
  • What is your playtime? - year roughly maybe longer on/off with teams.
  • Tell us a little about your gaming history. - Played pretty much every single good RSPS. Been staff on several servers to. Was moderator on Fatality614, NRPK, SS on TRPK. Have great great knowledge of the server etc.
  • Why do you want to be a member of our staff team? - Want to make a impact on runewild and create some diversity within the scene I am in.
  • Anything else you want to tell us can be posted here: I know what I am doing.

least get some post count b4 making an apply, 

and you want to be a staff to make impact ? , if they look for a clown , i'm sure david will make an application for that

On 10/27/2022 at 12:10 AM, -cursed said:

least get some post count b4 making an apply, 

and you want to be a staff to make impact ? , if they look for a clown , i'm sure david will make an application for that

I've made an application to be in-game staff. I am not looking to be a Forum's moderator. 

Thank you for your time tho